- Is responsible for developing effective sales plans and business cases to meet or exceed sales objectives.
- Is responsible for growing the business by finding new opportunities, researching and developing strategies to increase sales and establishing good relationships with potential partners, leaders, members, employees and executives.
- Develop short-term and long-term goals and corresponding strategies and initiatives for the sales growth of the branch
- Recognize opportunities for market growth, services, campaigns that will result in sales
- Improve marketing and sales strategies of the branch assigned
- Responsible for the timely implementation and conduction of trainings, marketing activities/events as directed by the Headquarters
- Manage resources and budget requirements to seamlessly execute business project within the defined scope.
- Monitor potential losses and take appropriate actions
- Coordinate with Marketing Team to develop materials to promote the Company
- Do competitor check, as needed
- Provide regular reports to the Management as directed
- Other related duties that may be assigned by his/her immediate superior/Management.
Education and Experience:
- With strong leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- With understanding of business planning and regulatory issues
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- With excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Must have excellent interpersonal, coordination, facilitation and delegation skills
- Can multi-task, prioritize tasks, work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Must be proactive, flexible and have positive attitude
- Must be very keen and attentive to details
- Must be creative and resourceful
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related/equivalent course
- At least two (2) years relevant work experience
- With knowledge in MS Applications, especially MS Powerpoint
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Direct Selling and Network Marketing
Functional Area: Business development
Role Category: Business Analyst