- Multi-partner gathering and common society associations, making open doors for exchange crosswise over common society, government and the private segment on need issues, and creating significant productions, investigation and preparing materials.
- Build up and keep up proficient associations with oversight gatherings, givers, national and global NGOs, industry agents and different performing artists keen on the administration of the extractive enterprises in Guinea.
- Gather and offer data on the political, financial and social improvements in Guinea, and recognize open doors for commitment.
- Add to inside and outside correspondences, sharing exercises educated and methodologies utilized to profit and the field all the more comprehensively.
- Bolster some other movement inside the Guinea portfolio.
- Graduate degree in an applicable field (financial aspects, political theory, law, open organization, improvement thinks about).
- Somewhere around five years' involvement in structuring and overseeing ventures in a worldwide improvement setting.
- Experience working with an assortment of partners - private segment, government, columnists, and common society associations (related knowledge with partners in Guinea an or more).
- Experience structuring and conveying trainings, and system building, particularly in Africa.
- Information of the extractive division, straightforwardness activities, for example, EITI, administration and advancement issues, especially in Francophone Africa.
- Experience overseeing complex activities in an assortment of political settings.
- Broad PC and hierarchical aptitudes, including close scrupulousness.
- Arrangement with NRGI Culture and Mission.
- All staff maintain the accompanying association wide culture and qualities.
- Pledge to encouraging NRGIs mission and guiding principle of trustworthiness, scholarly meticulousness, regard for proof, advancement, vital selectivity and freedom.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Economics and Planning / Conservation
Functional Area: Business development
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time