- Develop a development technique concentrated both on monetary benefit and consumer loyalty.
- Conduct research to recognize new markets and client needs.
- Arrange conferences with planned customers.
- Promote the organization's items/administrations tending to or anticipating customers goals.
- Prepare deals contracts guaranteeing adherence to law-built up tenets and rules.
- Keep records of offers, income, solicitations and so forth.
- Provide reliable input and after-deals bolster.
- Build long haul associations with new and existing clients
- Develop passage level staff into important sales representative.
- Proven deals track record
- Experience in client bolster is an or more
- Proficiency in English
- Market learning
- Communication and transaction abilities
- Ability to assemble compatibility
- Time the executives and arranging abilities
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: Business development
Role Category: Relationship Manager
Employment Type: Full time