- Brand arranging and execution related to line chief.
- The executives of item P&L's related to line director.
- Work and lead inside an exceptionally energetic Marketing Team and in cross-useful groups to use business potential and to help enhance forms for the association
- Finished applicable Bachelor/Master Degree or comparable
- 2-3 years of brand advertising background in a lesser position in a main FMCG organization.
- Cooperative person with drive and powerful relational abilities who is eager to learn and develop into a senior position.
- Good scientific, intelligent and applied capacities.
- Conversant in English (Written and spoken).
- Pioneering soul with great correspondence, exchange and undertaking the executives aptitudes.
- Sure, self-assured self-starter with a drive for results and exceptionally energetic to convey over desires.
- Capacity to work under strain and fulfill tight time constraints with meticulousness.
- Vital reasoning capacity and sharp expository and information translation abilities
- Strong monetary and business/deals insight
- Composed and with regard for precision. Capacity to design, oversee and lead different activities at the same time.
- Solid formal introduction aptitudes.
- Capacity to work freely and inside a group to encourage joint effort in a quick paced condition.
- Learning of and capability in Microsoft Office and important programming applications utilized (IRI/Nielsen).
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time