- Ability to apprehend and provide an explanation for tendencies, causalities and correlations.
- Ability to graph, tabulate or illustrate statistics in an powerful way.
- Competent in the usage of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Good business and report writing abilties.
- Experience in research methodologies and growing research questions or topics.
- Knowledge of the South African schooling region machine, tactics, rules, etc.
- A ardour for making experience from massive statistics units.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Human Resources
Functional Area: Human resources
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time