Qualifications / Experience :
- Compiles and consolidate the Digital Services capital and expenditure price range annually in consultation with the Digital Innovation Director.
- Monitors and Interpret Digital Services cash flows and predicting future fashion.
- Develops, keep and make sure compliance in the internal economic and accounting guidelines and tactics.
- Coordinates and complete annual audits for the enterprise unit and identification training wishes of staff.
- Develops and maintain monetary reviews on every occasion nevi standards are introduced.
- Prepares and gift Digital Services financial reports monthly for management's decision making and outside auditors.
- Analyses coins drift role of the commercial enterprise and advice control on its potential to meet financial obligations.
- A Degree in Financial Accounting.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Plus three years relevant experience with 2 years at Supervisory stage.
- Strong management, Analytical and mentoring skills.
- Good verbal exchange and presentation capabilities.
- Good interpersonal competencies with employees at all stage.
- Ability to analyse financial records and to put together accurate reviews in a timely fashion.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time