- Take actions to reap reductions in frequency and duration of incidents that impact IT availability.
- Optimize the supply of the IT infrastructure to deliver value powerful tangible advantages to business gadgets and clients.
- Provide holistic management of availability that includes people and tactics as well as generation.
- Ensure shortfalls in IT availability are recognized and appropriate corrective actions are recognized and advanced.
- Provide quite a number IT availability reporting to make certain that agreed levels of availability, reliability and maintainability are measured and monitored on an ongoing foundation.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT related area from a regarded college
- Subject Matter Expert qualifications
- ITIL qualification
- Minimum five years' enjoy in IT publicity
- Supported generation initiatives
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: IT software admin
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time