- Repair and maintenance of all hardware supplied by the company
- Testing of all hardware before being delivered to the customer to ensure they are in their optimal working condition
- Responsible for taking care of the tools supplied in the department and making sure they are in proper working condition at all times
- Keeping records of all the hardware repaired including details such as serial numbers, problem reported/solved, spare parts used, tests carried etc.
- Repair and maintenance of all fiscal devices while observing adherence to Revenue Authorities laws
- Training users on the operations of the hardware devices supplied by the company
- Handling complains from clients and advising management on the same to ensure proper measures are taken
- Perform any other official duties as may be assigned by supervisors from time to time.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics, Computer Engineering, or relevant qualification from the recognized Institution.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- The person should have at least two (2) years of working experience.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Engineering Services
Employment Type: Full time