- To break down all issues raised from generation and QA group .
- Information hung on DB2 databases by running questions.
- Content log records situated on IBM servers running AIX OS/WAS logs.
- Knowing help programming both strategic and vital.
- To raise substantial deformities including all required data into JIRA defects to the fitting offices.
- To give engineers and analyzers all data they require in settling the bugs.
- To have the capacity to duplicate issues previously raising to QA Team.
- Characterize required Support Tools for use to improve bolster process.
- In charge of guaranteeing a day in and day out help inclusion for clients Production System.
- Giving help and preparing to different individuals from the group.
- Pertinent tertiary capability in Information Technology or Technical capability.
- Exhibited capacity to work with business process models (UML), no less than 3 years.
- Strong SQL and XML encounter, somewhere around 3 years.
- Involvement with scripting dialects no less than 2 years.
- Demonstrated capacity to peruse framework logs and programming construct contents.
- Introduction to Enterprise Architect as displaying instrument will be preference.
- SSH Terminal directions and SQL inquiries.
- Involvement with XML and XSDs.
- Improvement capacity in a scripting dialect.
- Business investigation capability and experience.
- Experience as a Support Analyst.
Job Location:Cape Town
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: IT / Computer Science
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time