- Important degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or Logistics.
- Scientific procedure and frameworks thinking basic.
- Willing to head out to destinations/DCs as required.
- Propelled MS Office Skills, especially Excel, Word and Visio.
- You should have a substantial License with your own vehicle.
- No less than 3 years related involvement in a BPR production network group.
- Involvement in a coordinations or retail production network and tasks condition.
- Involvement in Business Process Re-building.
- Are a Self-starter willing to demonstrate activity and approach errands with a hands-on frame of mind.
- Capacity to work inside different distinctive groups and conditions, yet in addition work freely.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Supply chain and Procurement
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time