· Should have graduate from secretarial college or any other secretarial course.
· Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
· Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
· Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
· Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
· Helping prepare for meetings.
· Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
· Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
· Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
· Provide general administrative support.
· Should be good in Follow Ups
· Corporate Affairs.
· Manage Corporate Finance
· Good communication Skills
· There should be job stability, not someone who has been jumping jobs often.
· Should be honest.
Role Category: HR executive
Employment Type: Full time