- Ensure that monthly charge programs are submitted on time.
- Finalisation of contracts and quick-term programmes.
- Detect and analyse all non-conformances, speak this to the Contract Manager and initiate corrective motion.
- Inspection of PPE, implementation of technique statements and supporting within the carrying out of chance assessments.
- Manage,supervise and check out contractors’ paintings on web page.
- Ensure thorough application of all contractual obligations.
- Ensure suitable secure-keeping and distribution of associated information.
- Ensure compilation of the Quality Site Implementation File.
- Ensure adherence to all Health and Safety Legislation and placement policies.
- Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering
- Must be Registered with the ECSA/SACPCMP
- Minimum of seven years paintings enjoy as a Site Agent on SANRAL Roads production and Rehabilitation projects
- Must be a South African citizen
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time