- Experience with site investigation instruments (e.g, Google Analytics, WebCEO and Moz).
- Experience with A/B split testing.
- Knowledge of positioning elements and web crawler calculations.
- Up-to-date with the most recent patterns and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Outstanding information of the computerized space.
- Google Certified (Google Analytics).
- Strong information of substance the executives frameworks (Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal).
- Maintain and advance site content on different CMS stages.
- UX Audits with suggestions.
- Keep side by side with most recent SEO patterns and execute measures to alleviate impacts of significant calculation refreshes.
- Copy streamlining of points of arrival for SEO.
- Work with the advancement group to guarantee SEO best practices are legitimately executed on recently created sites.
- Recommend changes to site engineering, content, connecting and different. components to enhance SERP positions for target watchwords.
- Monthly providing details regarding SEO execution
- Interact with customers to pick up bits of knowledge into their business and impart SEO methodologies unmistakably.
- Work with the substance group to drive SEO through substance creation.
- Develop and execute third party referencing systems.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Digital Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time