Unilever PLC is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager. In addition, as marketing professional it is key for you to keep up to date with developments in marketing (e.g. digital and social media) therefore you will have a full induction and training programme designed for you within Unilever’s leading edge marketing academy. The incumbent should have a passion for driving business growth and the ability to lead, motivate and manage teams and develop individuals. Due to its importance within group, this role has been designated for candidates with high potential for promotion in the next 5 years. As a Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the Business Growth and Profit targets across your portfolio through the development and execution of a marketing strategy and plan across key brands. You will be responsible for brand building activities for these brands, working with the marketing managers, sales managers, retail marketers and European & Global Marketers to deliver ‘best in class’ products, propositions and communications which really add value to our customers and of course the consumer. If you're looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance. We aim to provide people over the world with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product. Interested applicants should urgently submit their recent CV/Resume and a cover letter as instructed accordingly. Only successful applicants who meet Unilever's corporate requirements will be contacted.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Using breakthrough thinking and category, consumer, brand and customer understanding to create a clear and ambitious growth vision and strategy for the portfolio of brands
• Develop the Marketing Plan including the full 6 P’s.
• Lead for a detailed understanding of brand performance in market and lead the portfolio through Integrated Business Plan, and development of the key brand strategy.
• Determine and build the channel and range architecture.
• Assimilate and interpret the Brand Health Check and other Quantitative data.
• Build Market Leading Marketing Plans and leading Brand Managers to deliver against the key growth plan, building long term brand equity
• Drive Digital Marketing to be recognized as the No 1 best in class digital marketers both locally and internationally.
• Build media plans with relevant media managers and agencies and implement integrated above and below the line brand plans.
• Drive ROI on media and all brand investment.
• Build relationships with Regional and Global Brand Development Category teams
• Identify innovation ideas, opportunities and feedback.
• Ensure excellent execution and deployment of assets.
• Leading Talent and Building Teams to focus on external Orientation.
• Keeping a close eye on our key competitors and scenario planning the strategy to defend our brands, and drive our growth these include Media/Promo/In-store/Channel etc.
• Own and lead respective projects, manage and grow the team.
• Day to day role consists leading teams to develop and execute brand strategies, campaigns, deliver NPD, and to design CRM communications to drive penetration and loyalty across your categories and brands.
Unilever is a leading international consumer goods manufacturer with amazing brands, dynamic people and a sustainable vision. The company sells food, personal care products, detergents and household cleaners in over 190 countries, which are used by
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Regional Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full time