- Our clinical exercises are developing quickly, and we are at present looking for a full-time, Regulatory Submissions Coordinator to join our Clinical Operations group.
- This position will deal with a group to achieve assignments and undertakings that are instrumental to the organization's prosperity. In the event that you need an energizing vocation where you utilize your past mastery and can create and develop your profession much further, at that point this is the open door for you
- Get ready, audit, and document clinical preliminary applications to local and universal administrative offices;
- Guarantee entries follow pertinent guidelines and direction records;
- Exhort supports on changing guidelines and consistence prerequisites;
- Track entries and guarantee opportune recording of archives; and
- Offer help for attainability.
- Four year college education ideally in life sciences;
- In any event one year of Clinical experience;
- Brilliant association and relational abilities;
- Learning of Microsoft® Office; and
- Hands-on experience getting ready, checking on, and submitting administrative documentation;
- Excellent learning of English.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Biotech / Medical / R&D
Employment Type: Full time