- Participate in examination and investigation of the every day developing issues.
- Tracking the top issues of GCA, DRR and Warranty and organize with the cross practical group through Quality circle meeting.
- Follow up the activity plan execution of the critical thinking exercises.
- Participate in CPIT and WPAC process
- Ensure proactive arranging exercises, for example, PFMEA; PCPs with cross-useful group Involvement.
- Develop and update Product Quality Standards.
- B.Sc degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
- Good order of the English language
- Experience from 3 to 5 years (Automotive Experience is a MUST)
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Automotive Sector
Functional Area: Engineering Services
Role Category: Design Engineer Mechanical
Employment Type: Full time