- Analyze items and materials for deformities or deviations.
- Peruse and comprehend plans and details.
- Screen or watch tasks to guarantee that they satisfy creation guidelines.
- Prescribe acclimations to the procedure or get together.
- Review, test, or measure materials or items being delivered.
- Acknowledge or reject completed things.
- Expel all items and materials that neglect to meet particulars.
- Talk about examination results with those in charge of items.
- Report investigation and test information.
- Level 2 QC
- Information of European and Export benchmarks
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: IT / Computer Science
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time