- Advise and support Project Managers on donor pointers and contractual obligations, especially on reporting, co-investment, procurement and visibility requirements.
- Identify and song applicable donors and assess funding possibilities in response to the needs of the Nigeria Country Programme.
- Assist in constructing donor members of the family, including attending conferences and figuring out opportunities for nearer coordination and verbal exchange.
- Identify and build relationships with applicable partners, such as local and worldwide NGOs and CSOs, non-public quarter, and research establishments.
- Liaise with UP West Africa cluster to perceive possibilities for regional funding, getting to know and nearer coordination.
- Support effective statistics control, and report programme and pipeline facts to the United Kingdom Office to the UK Head Office on a monthly foundation..
- The purpose of this put up is to guide the Country Director in reporting to donors, sharing and promoting mission influences, figuring out funding opportunities and filing grant packages, and speaking efficiently with partners and different stakeholders.
- Ensure there may be normal content material for programme communique, which include case studies, technical briefs, photos, and videos for brochures, posters and social media.
- Build capability of body of workers in task reporting, presentation, and case study improvement.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time