- Ensure that Product and Powertrain Portfolio are enhanced by recognizing and following up on holes and openings.
- Manage the Portfolio Planning exercises for present and future items portfolio.
- Work with key partners to characterize and create for driving items for GM North Africa (NAF) which are equipped for conveying required business results for GM.
- Utilize cross-useful experience to lead the multi-practical Product Definition exercises.
- Support the improvement of NAF's yearly Portfolio Sufficiency Review (PSR) in a joint effort with Dubai AMEO Portfolio Planning group.
- Define key item qualities – Utilize pro learning to envision the future condition (aggressively, administrative and socially)
- Develop and characterize a lot of adjusted program focuses for each program.
- B.Sc. Designing (MBA is a preferred position).
- Understand the brand esteems and value to mirror the correct item situating
- 6-8 years of car involvement with cross-utilitarian introduction
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Automotive Sector
Functional Area: Quality control regulatory
Employment Type: Full time