- Investigate all framework administrator issues and undertakings.
- Comprehend and guide Business clients how to set-up and work with task profiles, expansive scale course arrangements, educational program, and retraining periods.
- Investigate and resolve issues, set-up client and executive records and keep up proper access.
- Train different directors on key framework usefulness, authoritative undertakings and procedures.
- Partake in customer gatherings identified with help, alterations, designs and customizations.
- Include or alter substances in the framework (clients, things, plan contributions, content items, objective, areas, and so forth.)
- Perform obligations of a Subject Matter Expert on the LMS stage for everyday activities.
- Test new substance created by in-house content engineers. Work with substance engineers to investigate issues.
- Create and timetable standard and custom reports on a normal and specially appointed premise.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: BPO / ITES
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time