- The effective candidate will work with Management inside the Operations/Drilling zones of the Khalda Joint Venture solicitations, material exchanges, track costs, distinguish issues and resolve them.
- Different obligations will incorporate keeping up cost collections and accommodating to genuine costs, separating data from different sources to lead nitty gritty investigations of different cost drivers/cost changes, and directing exceptional ventures/examinations as coordinated.
The fruitful competitor will have the accompanying capabilities and experience:
- Minimum experience required is 8 years oil and gas industry with a decent comprehension of the upstream terms and exercises.
- Accounting foundation with review experience liked.
- Familiarity with ERP programming, ideally Oracle .
- Strong scientific aptitudes and scrupulousness.
- Proven time the executives aptitudes.
- Excellent verbal and composed correspondences aptitudes with demonstrated capacity to look after secrecy.
- Proven critical thinking aptitudes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with some database and programming background.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Oil and gas energy power consumption
Functional Area: Finance / Auditing
Employment Type: Full time