- Methodology and Planning- Characterizing the procedures and methodology for Events and Outreach that is lined up with the general Marketing system.
- Arranging Events and Outreach schedules to create leads with target crowds.
- Execution- Guarantee inclusion among their intended interest groups through the applicable disconnected Marketing contact focuses, in arrangement with the Digital showcasing touchpoints.
- Actualizing disconnected techniques to expand online traffic to the School site and other computerized resources.
- Planning with the Digital Marketing group to guarantee the live inclusion of their occasions.
- Fund and Procurement- Building a spending limit dependent on the Events and Outreach plan
- Planning an acquirement plan dependent on the Events and Outreach plan
- Occasional compromise of costs with Financial Controller to guarantee execution of spending plans as per plan.
- Execution Monitoring- Testing, overseeing and scaling key disconnected showcasing designs for classification entrance, marking, situating, change and item directing.
- Consistently looking into and testing new disconnected and BTL patterns to contact new crowds through School Offline Marketing Channels.
- Business Development- Extend organizations over the tech and training ventures to develop consciousness of school courses at all potential purposes of procurement.
Wanted Candidate Profile
- The correct candidate would have the accompanying range of abilities:
- 4+ long stretches of experience overseeing Events, Outreach and other BTL exercises ideally for B2C associations
- Solid comprehension of Marketing Fundamentals
- Profound information of the Kenyan market and customer
- Information driven with tireless assurance to screen, break down and improve execution
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Marketing Coordinator
Employment Type: Full time