- Our customer situated in Cape Town is searching for a Manufacturing Design Engineer to join their group. The occupant will be in charge of the structuring and itemizing of different plan components and parts all through the distinctive generation lines.
- Degree/Diploma in building or 3 years Composite plan involvement
- Progressed Solidworks (2013 upwards)
- Working learning of Autocad/Draftsight (2010 upwards)
- Solid Excel
- Progressed Tooling Design inside assembling process
- Great comprehension of Joinery Construction
- Great comprehension of GRP assembling forms.
- Plan perspectives incorporate (however are not restricted to)tooling structure,
- dance structure, assembling procedure structure, weight and cost streamlining,
- Plan for gathering, related part plan
- Nitty gritty plan of joinery segments and congregations.
- exploring new procedures/items to improve both the structure and assembling process.
- Presenting configuration changes through the change the board forms
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Engineering Services
Role Category: Design Engineer Mechanical
Employment Type: Full time