The Coca-Cola Company is seeking to recruit a highly motivated Maintenance Engineer. The Maintenance Engineer provides maintenance leadership at the Coca-Cola manufacturing facility. Leads the site technical team for all site improvements activities and execution of all maintenance and reliability excellence activities. Responsible for site compliance to all federal, state, and local food safety, safety, and environmental laws and regulations. Mitigates all causes of equipment failure by utilizing appropriate root cause failure analysis (RCFA) tools and techniques. Oversees all maintenance planning and scheduling as well as MRO operations. Develops budgets to support maintenance activities. A career at the Coca-Cola Company is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It's more than working for the global beverage leader; it's an opportunity to be a part of something that impacts the world. From our product portfolio to the planet itself, we offer you not only the chance to build a successful career; we offer you an opportunity to make a difference in the world. As a global icon and keeper of the world's most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals, like you. Now more than ever is the time to become part of the Coca-Cola Group. One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviours that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviours,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life by sending your CV and Cover letter for your desired role at Coca-Cola.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Monitor the execution of the preventive maintenance plan and regularly updating the plan according to the machine condition and history.
• Ensuring minimizing the breakdowns by minimizing the response time and reaching the optimum solution in minimum time.
• Implementing the excellence in maintenance EXIM by executing the TIPlan on time.
• Ensuring the spare parts availability by purchasing all needed spare parts and maintenance consumables.
• Manage, lead and motivate a multi-skilled technicians group in an empowered team-based environment, ensuring full engagement of team members, to meet company requirement regarding safety and quality.
• Ensure timely completion of all corrective and preventive actions to avoid repeats of Service and Quality defects, and all audit non-conformances.
• Take responsibility for Performance Management of Team members, establishing clear objectives and continuously reviewing to ensure execution.
• Utilizing SAP maintenance module for managing the PM program and extracting the reports.
• Ensuring achieving the plants KBIs and the department performance measures.
• Responsible for managing all utilities (2 cold stores- 2Boilers- 2 compressprs-1 heat exchanger- A/Cs-…etc.)
• Actively participate in EOHS inspections, audits and risk assessment.
• Ensure all hazards and incidents are reported and investigated appropriately and suitable controls are implemented.
• Daily interaction with the maintenance manager as a direct manager and department head.
• Daily interaction with the maintenance technicians to coordinate the execution of the maintenance plan.
• Frequent interaction with Production planning to plan the execution of PM program.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: Engineering Services
Employment Type: Full time