- Manage launches across EMEA coordinating with multiple internal and external partners.
- Work with partners to understand their requirements and how our solutions will help meet these.
- Coordinate teams across the business and Facilitate Partner requests.
- Contribute to internal projects and initiatives.
- Help with pre-sales and RFPs when possible/ required.
- Coordinate requests and resources.
- Lead a shared project plan with each partner.
- Raise and Track resourcing/ feature requests across EPS.
- Liaise directly with 3rd party technology providers who are performing. development work on behalf of the partner.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Heavy industries / Products
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others