- Help the Chadian ANT Command Staff to create staff practices and best techniques to guarantee a maintainable operational capacities. Create specialized and regulatory bearing for the ANT Command Staff.
- Give warning and coach administrations to help the ANT Command Staff's tasks, preparing, coordinations, upkeep, and supply.
- Furnish preparing administrations to acclimate work force with improved ANT Command Staff activities and best practices. The Advisor will play out the accompanying exercises to help preparing:
- Guarantee all ANT Command Staff work force can play out their obligations.
- Furnish qualified guidance members as per material preparing references.
- Build up an evaluation technique that estimates preparing adequacy.
- Give an after-activity report that distinguishes obstructions to preparing usage and builds up a moderation methodology.
- Plan, structure, and lead boost preparing custom fitted to the preparation adequacy evaluation.
Capabilities and Skills:
- Five (5) years' experience working in Africa, post-strife, as well as creating countries.
- Two (2) years' experience working at the Brigade and Battalion levels.
- Five (5) years' hands-on experience functioning as an enrolled part or officer of the U.S. military.
- Two (2) years' experience creating and conveying preparing modules to remote militaries. Experience might be shown by filling in as a 91Z58 Chief Instructor or proportional.
- Two (2) years' experience exhorting remote militaries.
- U.S. resident equipped for keeping up a Secret leeway.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Defence Industry
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Consultant
Employment Type: Full time