- The viable and proficient organization of the US Federal Aid and Scholarship Fund(s).
- Recognizing, creating, overseeing and supporting the understudy life exercises and occasions for global understudies.
- Liaising with the International Students Sub-Council and college partners.
- Preparing of the monetary help identifying with understudy activities and compromise of records.
- Dealing with the acquisition and preparing of the funds for the office.
- Least Diploma (NQF Level 6).
- A Bachelor?s qualification would be invaluable.
- 3-4 years pertinent experience.
- Managerial and account the executives experience.
- Tender loving care and numeracy proficiency is required.
- Capacity to show activity and great advertising abilities.
- Ability to work autonomously, be due date driven and impart well (composed and verbal).
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Adminstrative / Secretarial
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time