- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audits results and document process.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management interventions.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity,legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sectors rules,regulations,best practices,tools,techniques and performance standards.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgement
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws,rules and regulations.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time