- Keeping up or improving the cycle tally rate to guarantee the whole stock is tallied twice yearly.
- Guaranteeing exactness of cycle tallies and ensuring examinations of inconsistencies are completely actioned.
- Examining requests, exploring and revising stock inconsistencies every day.
- Making and detailing the Inventory Control division's KPIs.
- Starting execution audits for the stock control group.
- Augmenting effectiveness through successful stock things situations, distribution center examination, and keeping up precision of the Pronto ERP framework against the physical stock.
- Setting up and keeping up models for exact reviews of your particular segment.
- Making a cost investment funds activity for the stock by bringing down stock property and recognizing any outdated stocks.
- Building up the aptitudes network and self-awareness program for colleagues.
- Four year certification in Business or Supply Chain Management or Engineering, with an administration or initiative capability.
- Past preparing in an inventoriing discipline is fundamental.
- Confirmed in the dealing with and capacity of hazardous merchandise.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Supply chain and Procurement
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time