- Learning of significant electrical security acts, controls, benchmarks and global codes.
- The executives and coordination of all venture forms from spending planning, monetary endorsements, timetable and cost appraisals, hazard and quality administration, venture execution and conclusion
- Past involvement with the activity and upkeep of instrumentation and control frameworks inside a substantial scale process plant.
- Recognize, survey, and affirm any QA/QC necessities for the Facility's gear and bundles that identify with the electrical and instrumentation parts of all administration of progress building change ask for work scopes.
- Distinguish, create, and complete Management of Change, Engineering Change Requests incorporating Engineering evaluations as for all electrical and instrumentation and control designing related frameworks and gear. This incorporates the structure and designing principles and details survey and improvement. Proposed change markups, electrical and instrumentation hardware measuring, building proposition and figurings as required for venture endorsement.
Capabilities and Experience:
- A tertiary capability, for example, a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Instrumentation and Control designing or comparable.
- Alluring Chemical or appropriately experienced Electrical/Instrumentation Engineer.
- 10 years' involvement in the hydrocarbon or seaward oil and gas industry alluringly with Floating Production offices.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time