- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Build applications from scratch, push to AppStore.
- Responsible for working on different layers of the iOS apps.
- Influence every aspect of the iOS development process from API creation, design, and product.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and continuous integration system.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Software Development
Role Category: iOS Application Developer
Employment Type: Full time