- Advising staff and colleagues of joining dates of new contracts and facilitate with different offices for essential game plans.
- Direct post employment survey for leaving staff and set up a month to month post employment survey report.
- Know about changes or updates in the nation work laws and illuminate the HR Manager of ongoing advancements.
- Keep up work force records following business history, Confirmation, advancements, exchanges, pay rates, and preparing.
- Issuing of letter of business and affirmation to recently utilized staff.
- Guarantee that all reports in regard of new workers are gotten in great time to encourage brief affirmation of arrangement.
- Regulating finance framework and keeping up staff related records.
- Arranging, planning and directing preparing every so often, including enlistment programs for new contracts.
- Procedure of staff advantages, for example, medical coverage and life/Accident protection.
- Gather affirmed leave structure and updates the following sheet.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Human Resources
Functional Area: Recruitment
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time