- Vital sourcing of crude materials (nearby and import) and the month to month benchmarking of estimating with global and neighborhood records to guarantee that we are paying the appropriate sum for these crude materials.
- Arranging completed item and crude materials needs.
- Obtaining crude materials, exchanged products, vitality, works and administrations.
- Warehousing crude material and completed items.
- Transport of crude material and conveyances to clients.
- To streamline the expense to serve clients and fulfill all clients as per our administration strategy.
- Deal with the dispersion system of the Business Unit through the advancement of the locales to fulfill clients as per deals requests and approaches.
- Four year college education in SCM or comparable favored.
- 5 - 10 Years Supply Chain Management experience.
- PC Literacy (SAP, MS Office, Advanced Excel).
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Human Resources
Functional Area: Sales / Business development
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time