- Sell the organization's items and administrations and ensure the required archives are gathered effectively.
- Facilitate with different offices to determine client objections.
- Handle demands amid the visit and finish managerial work.
- Handle client objections and give answers for their issues.
- Four year college education from a perceived college.
- 0-3 year involvement in direct shops or client administration.
- Generally excellent English both spoken and composed.
- Great PC abilities.
- Great correspondences and selling abilities.
- Capacity to work in a group.
- Capacity to chip away at move premise.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Sales / Customer service and support
Employment Type: Full time