As digital transformation continues to accelerate, GrayRipples.com is seeking for Android, iOS, AI and PowerApps developers who can support our digital journey.Design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Be a part of our team and create and innovate mobile applications for one of the fastest growing social networking sites.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android/iOS/ PowerApps platform
- Participate in S/W product development lifecycle from requirement gathering to feasibility study to suggesting UI//UX flow.
- Implement clean architecture design principles and develop secure and scalable code structure.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Required Candidate profile
- A candidate with minimum 1 year of experience in Android app development.
- Should have published at least one original Android app.
- A clear understanding of the mobile development life cycle is a must.
- A proven experience with Android SDK and working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Working experience in iOS development
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- 1 year of work experience.
- Experience in working with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks.
- Demonstrated commitment to learning about AI through your own initiatives through courses, books, or side projects.
- Good problem-solving skills and logical reasoning skills is required.
- The ideal candidate must have proven expertise in Artificial Intelligence(including deep learning algorithms),Machine Learning and/or NLP.
- Minimum 1 year of experience building Power Apps solutions
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or any related field
- Knowledge of building web parts, apps, page layouts and content types.
- Experience with Visual Studio and TFS or other source control management tools.
- Experience in creating data and metadata, apply server-side logic using Azure functions, plug-ins, and workflow extensions.
- Experience with front end frameworks (React, Angular).
GrayRipples.com is a social networking site for Artificial Intelligence & Apps professionals. Connect with your fellow professionals from around the world. Be it iOS, Android or Power Apps; Applying AI through Apps. GrayRipples.com provides a complete
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Telecom
Functional Area: IT / Telecom
Role Category: iOS Application Developer