- Get ready and convey specialized introductions disclosing items or administrations to clients and imminent clients.
- Deliberate with clients and architects to survey gear needs and to decide framework prerequisites.
- Work together with deals groups to comprehend client prerequisites and give deals support.
- Secure and reestablish arranges and orchestrate conveyance.
- Plan and alter items to address client issues.
- Help customers take care of issues with introduced gear.
- Prescribe enhanced materials or apparatus to clients, demonstrating how changes will bring down expenses or increment creation.
- Help in looking into and growing new items.
Capability and Requirements:
- At least Bsc Mechanical Engineering
- Somewhere around 2-4 years of experience
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Mechanical Engineering
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time