- Review safeguards for cash and cheques kept in the office; ensure controlled access, security and safety.
- Monitor cash and bank balance to ensure sufficiency based on needs.
- Ensure that cash received including incoming funds transfers are receipted and accurately recorded.
- Review cash projection submitted by field office and ensure timely cash transfer to the field.
- Perform currency clearance and prepare adjusting journals entries .
- Prepare Revenue Recognition journal for review by the Finance Controller. Attend to vendors on matters concerning payments.
- Internal audit activities as required by the Finance Controller-Operation.
- Reviews of controls and monitoring of compliance with established procedures.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time