- Understand the strategic statistics and facts desires of the business unit.
- Ensure the performance and reliability of the database, such as overall performance tuning, tracking, automation and errors reporting.
- Provide input to ensure appropriate backup and restoration mechanisms are in area to make certain statistics recovery in any condition .
- Provide regulations for archiving of operational information .
- Define mechanisms and placed approaches in area for managed implementation and modifications to database.
- Appropriate mechanisms for ensuring availability, integrity and recoverability of statistics, because of loss or corruption of facts .
- Provide enter to ensure database availability, healing and performance in accordance with provider degree agreements .
- Assist with and control database connectivity for improvement and tester communities .
- Provide recommendations for capacity making plans with regard to storage and CPU necessities .
- Set up methods to load externally sourced facts into the database .
- Enforce DB2 database security requirements to save you records from being compromised and to hold database integrity .
- Be an necessary a part of the catastrophe restoration (DR) team which designs, plays and files catastrophe recuperation methods .
- Provide facts great expectations and provide recommendations for non-stop tracking .
- Develop, preserve, analyse and align records fashions to related business models .
- Manage and clear up facts associated issues and ensure regulatory compliance.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Adminstrative / Secretarial
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time