- Acts as a commercial enterprise associate in developing HR techniques for Tanzania (along with recruitment and choice, counseling, schooling and development, morale and motivation, performance appraisals, reimbursement and rewards), and ensures right implementation.
- Develops and continues very near running relationships inside nearby, nearby and international HR groups, and HRSS to make certain consistency of technique and the transfer of pleasant exercise.
- Monitors, measures and reports HR issues, possibilities and improvement plans and achievements within agreed codecs and timescales.
- Liaises with different functional Heads on the way to recognize all important factors and needs of HR development, and to make sure they're fully knowledgeable of HR targets, purposes and achievements.
- Ensures that compensation, pension and advantage plans are aligned with Company philosophy/ approach and nearby market.
- Ensures that Risk and Compliance is observed and that MCA for HR across the franchise is controlled.
- Is factor of contact with the regulator, Bank of Tanzania, on HR related topics.
- Ensures retention, improvement and increase of talent across the employer.
- Overlooks sourcing of recent talent to assist business approach.
- Partners with the business inside the continued improvement of the VOE technique.
- Provides recommend to control on worker members of the family troubles.
- Ensures adherence to internal regulations and strategies as well as usa laws and policies.
- Ensures the HR characteristic operates inside price range and within a properly-controlled surroundings.
- Good understanding of Tanzanian Labor Law
- Organizational Awareness/Change Management
- HR Strategy system
- Ability to shape and implement techniques associated with center HR functions (Recruitment and Selection, Training and development, overall performance management, and reimbursement).
- Employee Counseling.
- University Degree – minimum Upper 2nd magnificence honours
- Masters diploma in HR or Business Administration an advantage
- A minimum of 6 years of HR Management Experience
- HR Management and Development
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Education / Training
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time