- Master Gardener/Head of Landscaping and Pest Control to direct and head a group of 8 planters to guarantee that all organization garden upkeep rehearses are performed successfully and productively
- The Master Gardener will be in charge of the day by day task of all greenhouse and irritation control exercises on the bequest, for example, routine fumigations, squander transfer exercises, the executives and fixes of planting devices and gear, preparing and acceptance of new patio nursery staff, task distribution and powerful supervision of works, and week by week report of all work done by staff
Capability and Requirements:
- Least of a WASSCE/SSCE.
- Somewhere around 5 years least of full-time garden support, with 2 years least of supervisory experience.
- Least Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Mid dimension
- Experience Length: 5 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Fertilizers / Pesticides
Functional Area: Real Estate
Role Category: Head / VP / GM
Employment Type: Full time