- Java Developer with learning in structure high-performing, venture application
- Examination, plan and advancement of high-volume, low-idleness applications for mission-basic frameworks, conveying high-accessibility and execution.
- Contribute in all periods of the advancement lifecycle.
- Compose all around planned, testable, effective code.
- Guarantee plans are in consistence with details.
- Get ready and produce arrivals of programming parts.
- Bolster constant improvement by exploring choices and innovations and introducing these for compositional audit.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Demonstrated hands-on Software Development experience.
- Demonstrated information in Java advancement.
- Hands on information in planning and creating applications utilizing Java EE stages.
- Item Oriented examination and configuration utilizing basic structure designs.
- Learning of Relational Databases: Oracle and SQL.
- learning of Hibernate.
- learning in the Spring Framework.
- learning in Rest administrations.
- learning in creating web applications.
- learning in front end advancement with React, HTML.
- learning in GIT and GIT-stream.
- Conscientious and great fixation capacity.
- An expository outlook and basic reasoning.
- Evident capacity to find and fix mistakes in code.
- learning in JIRA.
- learning in Agile (Scrum/Kanban).
- learning in DevOps (CI/CD).
- learning in test-driven improvement (TDD).
- learning in structure devices, MAVEN.
- learning in non-social DB, mongo.
- learning in CSS, responsive structure.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Software Development
Employment Type: Full time