Unilever PLC is urgently looking for an experienced Finance Manager or Chief Accountant to join Unilever Corporate. You will be supporting the Finance director with financial models as the team work in transforming Unilever’s manufacturing network via large capital projects. Ensuring excellence in financial rigor, sourcing strategies, engineering, project management, procurement, change management and communications in these projects is vital to optimise the corporate finance and future proof Unilever operations. The manager is also tasks with providing necessary financial support and direction; and making right interventions to ensure the success of daily Unilever Corporate finance. If you're looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance. We aim to provide people over the world with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product. Interested applicants should urgently submit their recent CV/Resume and a cover letter as instructed accordingly. Only successful applicants who meet Unilever's corporate requirements will be contacted.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Actively participating business discussions and being part of business related decision-making process as needed.
• Assessing innovation or other major investment business cases and providing financial expertise and insight to ensure right decision.
• Active involvement in establishing mid & long-term category strategies.
• Global category goals by showing risks and opportunities pro-actively.
• Great analytical power and actionable insights generation.
• Scenario planning and financial modelling.
• Business case preparation including detailed budget.
• Cost management racking of expenses incurred against the project.
• Analysis of ‘make vs buy’ sourcing studies in conjunction with procurement teams.
• Capital expenditure assessment and one-off restructuring cost review.
• Project network and resource costing’s.
• Third party manufacturer contract review with procurement teams.
• Network design review and risk assessment.
• Financial Accounting & Reporting and Support in Statutory Accounting and Reporting.
• Responsible for daily settlements, confirmations and Reconciliation of all financial flows
Unilever is a leading international consumer goods manufacturer with amazing brands, dynamic people and a sustainable vision. The company sells food, personal care products, detergents and household cleaners in over 190 countries, which are used by
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Accountant
Employment Type: Full time