- Visual correspondence, format, and plan
- Execute configuration briefs from different divisions as indicated by Brand CI Guide and with contribution from Senior Designer.
- Interpret crafted by senior originator into computerized prepared documents for online distribution or print generation.
- Maintain brand consistency over all buyer touchpoints > get close down from senior planner as well as Creative Director before distributing any work.
- Finalize organized records for printing or electronic distribution.
- Check verifications, or fundamental formats, for mistakes and make redresses.
- Production and quality control of all work of art and resources oversaw.
- Save and chronicle documents in a legitimate and methodical approach to guarantee rendition control.
- Maintain database and library of visual resources (craftsmanship documents, photographs, recordings, and so forth).
- Oversee due dates and activities appropriately.
- USA help
- Translate and confine worldwide visual advantages for associate with the buyers and market in the USA.
- Work intimately with USA Brand Manager to refresh all business devices and resources for US showcase.
Prerequisites OF THE ROLE
- 2+ years' work understanding.
- Portfolio of work exhibiting aptitude in structure, design and visual correspondence.
- Knowledge/Experience in the USA market would be a preferred position.
- Proven involvement with all Adobe programming.
- Strong and demonstrated abilities in structure and format.
- Proven understanding and information of the creation of fine art (print and computerized).
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: Architecture design
Employment Type: Full time