- Responsible for planning and growing new control frameworks, testing, keeping up and altering existing frameworks.
- Responsible for breaking down information, investigating for blunders and showing discoveries in composed reports.
- Managing instrumentation and control tasks and systems for upkeeps.
- Respond speedily to rise calls amid development breakdowns to guarantee reclamation of issue gear inside least time conceivable.
- Plan and Schedule plant Instrumentation and Control framework support works, keep upkeep records, gear status refreshing.
- Prepares determinations for instruments, frameworks (DCS), instrument information sheets and circle outlines.
- Interpretes all illustrations and manuals important for smooth execution of the plants. This incudes deciphering circuit charts and instrument detail configuration on P&ID's.
- Execute appropriately and compose PC programming, projects and test techniques.
Least QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation and Control or Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a perceived University.
- Registered by Engineers Registration Board (ERB)
- Minimum of 1 year involvement in the important field
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Energy / Power management
Functional Area: Engineering Services
Employment Type: Full time