Qualification Required & Experience:
- Plan, organize and process all function bookings successfully by maintaining accurate records and ensuring the same are reproduced in order to assist in the actual execution of the function.
- Ensure the preparation of the banqueting roster for the week paying specific attention to contractual staff requirements in relation to the projected volume.
- Ensures that all functions are fully paid up front.
- Closely monitors and ensures that credit is only extended to clients who have current approved credit facilities withi the hotel.
- BSc Degree in Hospitality Management HND Hotel Management
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position in a 5 star hotel
- Computer literacy in Microsoft office,Excel & Power-point
- Should have a good understanding of the various cooking and serving styles of food and a fair knowledge of the different kinds of beverage on the menu.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Adminstrative / Secretarial
Functional Area: Hotels and Restaurant
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time