- Answering to the CEO, the Commercial Director heads the Commercial Department which is in charge of the advancement and offers of all the Company's items and developing the brand of the organization.
- Drive volume and deals development in the present markets of center and venture into new markets
- Lead, support and manage the Agri (Animal Feed and Poultry) and Consumer products (Dressed Chicken) deals group to guarantee they accomplish the objectives and targets (hard and delicate)
- Plan and execute a viable and productive showcasing effort and Route to Market methodology so as to altogether develop the piece of the pie in both the Agri and Consumer Goods areas.
- Develop, execute and administer the deals and advertising vital arrangement
- Ensure that the business groups and deals bolster groups are proficient about their items and markets, are completely inspired and invigorated, and are enough prepared
- Identify send out circumstances and work towards accomplishing relentless development in provincial markets
- Manage client relations in the most ideal manner conceivable, guaranteeing quality administration, just as structure a far reaching and point by point client database
- Manage relations with significant government services and divisions whose approaches and guidelines can affect the business
- Build up and give guidance to the advertising group to guarantee that the organization's brands are driving the market
- Keep the executives and board well-educated about the domesticated animals advertise - showcase patterns, contender action and evaluating, execution of the items, openings and dangers.
Instruction and Professional capabilities:
- Minimum of 10 years' involvement in a senior position with direct P&L obligation in an organization with over $15 million of yearly deals
- An important degree in Sales and Marketing with a MBA being an additional favorable position.
- Prior preparing in Professional Selling Skills and in Customer Care is an additional preferred standpoint.
- Quick basic leadership and exceedingly wise.
- Flair for deals
- Excellent relational abilities
- Technology and Social Media sharp
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area: Sales / Business development
Role Category: Commercial Manager
Employment Type: Full time