- The Client Relations Assistant will directly answer to the Senior Client Relations Officer and work intimately with Medical Centers to execute an extraordinary patient encounter.
- Proactively contact patients to quantify the consistency of the patient experience over our branches.
- Help partners comprehend our patients by normally sharing input, regardless of whether through reports or just by sharing a fun story from a patient!
- Get, report and oversee patient calls from our hotlines - use innovation to be proficient and powerful.
- Make patients feel good when giving your input – they should feel that they can give you their genuine supposition, notwithstanding when it is incredulous
- Be an extraordinary partner. Bolster different offices when they need criticism from patients.
- Bolster the Client Relations Officer in some other obligations to empower the Business insight group meets their objectives.
- Capacity to converse with patients and comprehend them great.
- Have a demonstrated foundation in client administration; in any event six (6) months - one (1) year of client administration experience.
- Extremely imaginative in distributing and composing substance is an or more.
- Very sorted out – ready to oversee and record point by point criticism.
Salary: Not disclosed
Role Category: Assistant Manager
Employment Type: Full time