• Develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a
thorough knowledge of the marketplace, product offering and of Unified Brands
• Identifies and assigns new leads to local manufacturer’s reps.
• Develops and conducts education and training programs to grow product sales with our
• Collaborates with manufacturer reps. to identify key accounts to call on in order to
generate demand and cultivate relationships.
• Executes tactics to support overall region and company strategies/goals by identifying
potential sales opportunities within the channel; End-user, dealer and consultant and
• Works cross functionally with internal resources; customer service, product management,
marketing, design engineering and service, etc. to bring viable solutions for customer’s
needs to win the business. Assists Customer Service and Field Sales Team in the
resolution of customer disputes
• Participates in product development and improvement programs, providing first-hand,
experience-based market intelligence on customer requirements, product performance,
and other key factors, and providing voice of customer inputs.
• Locates potential business by targeted segment. Develop strategic customer sales /
marketing plans and participates in business planning. Develop sales and distribution
channels with the RSD.
• Conducts exercises such as direct marketing, conference participation, product training to
propagate brand awareness and win subsequent sales for Unified Brands.
• Represents the Company and the brands at trade shows, and similar events to create
business opportunities. Drive the creation of engaging and impactful trade show displays
and activities that will create excitement and interest in the related brand/s.
• Develop and maintain key relationships with end users. Only required to call on dealers
and consultants if requested and/or supported by end users.
• Maintain and develop CRM database, provide monthly reports and forecasts. Tracks and
documents prospecting activities, new contact names, and opportunity qualification
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading
professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: Marketing and Communication
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time