We are looking for a Senior Brand Manager who will be working on some of our Multinational biggest FMCG brands, responsible for building a compelling 12-18 month marketing calendar including consumer ATL communications, BTL consumer programs (non customer specific) and innovation streams to drive growth. They will also influence and engage agencies and bottling partners to ensure outstanding in market execution of plans. A career at the Coca-Cola Company is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It's more than working for the global beverage leader; it's an opportunity to be a part of something that impacts the world. From our product portfolio to the planet itself, we offer you not only the chance to build a successful career; we offer you an opportunity to make a difference in the world. As a global icon and keeper of the world's most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals, like you. Now more than ever is the time to become part of the Coca-Cola Group. One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviours that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviours,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life by sending your CV and Cover letter for your desired role at Coca-Cola.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Execution of marketing calendar including deployment of total DME and marketing program delivery against annual plan for assigned brand portfolios.
• Management of annual calendar and Total Brand DME and monthly adjustments (as part of cycle planning process).
• Execution of the marketing calendar; ATL paid media, roll out of brand creative, experiential, national promotions, launch of innovation.
• Execution accountability end to end from the point of handover from BU Marketing through until program post launch review (PLR).
• Execution of IMC toolkit as provided by Business Unit Marketing including full management of related media process from related communications architecture.
• Packaging: packaging graphics artwork roll-out working with packaging company and packaging project manager.
• Innovation/NPD: full liaison with NPD project managers and Business Unit stakeholders (Brand and technical) including management of timeline, packaging, forecasting, and value chain creation as part of the stage and gate process for market execution of final product bundle.
• Commercial/OBPPC: Accountable for sell-in including conference, key marketing point person into cycle planning process, execution of OBPPC solutions with commercial manager.
• Develop and maintain strong constructive working relationships with multiple internal and external partners.
• Inspiring, engaging & aligning senior leadership and customer teams around marketing programs including campaigns and innovation through cycle planning process (Sales/Marketing meeting, Cycle planning forums etc.).
• Accountable for communication of program materials and updates across the system.
• Working with local creative agency to adapt BU/Global creative, as well as development of bespoke elements for related market where required.
• Accountable for Total brand DME and budget management against assigned portfolio.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Marketing Coordinator
Employment Type: Full time