- Assistant Manager (HR Operations) with obligations which incorporate auditing spending plans, actualizing new organization approaches, keeping up interior HR frameworks, Industrial - Relations and Employee Engagement,
- Extensive and significant work experience is required for this mid - level position.
- To give help to Head Human Resources. and Admin in accumulation of thorough month to month HRAD execution reports (from all projects in the Department). This report is submitted to MD, Executive Management and HODs on a month to month premise.
- In the interest of HRAD, set up and screen Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with all Departments. Give month to month checking/execution reports.
- Direct the administration of EEOC - Union Interactions and exercises to guarantee nonattendance of strikes, lockouts and other unfavorable occasions.
- Direct the administration of know-your-staff effort and exercises; just as lance heading HRAD's Customer Service exercises and Employee commitment.
- Lead other research and reviews of staff as coordinated by Head HRAD
Capability And Experience
- A Bachelor's certificate/HND in any field including Human Resources Management,Education, Sociology, Economics, Psychology or related field. Experts is an additional bit of leeway. Proficient accreditations.
- 5 - 7 Years Postgraduate Cognate Experience out of which at any rate two (2) years more likely than not been spent on a Senior Level - Technically Proficient in HR Management Systems and Knowledge of Best Practice in HR Operations, top to bottom information of information examination, utilization of PC programming, particularly Excel.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Energy / Power management
Functional Area: Human resources
Role Category: Assistant Manager
Employment Type: Full time